2.- ABOUT THE WEBSITE
In compliance with the reporting obligations contained in Article 10 of Law 34/2002 of July 11 , Services Information Society and Electronic Commerce then declares WWW.BALNEARIODEARCHENA.COM as a website managed by BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA, SA TAX NUMBER A- 30000145 (hereinafter BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA) residing at CARRETERA DEL BALENARIO S / N, 30600, ARCHENA (MURCIA) and email INFO@BALNEARIODEARCHENA.COM .
Any person accessing this website assumes the role of USER commitment to the observance and enforcement of the provisions herein, and any other provision of law that may be applicable by law. BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA disclaims any liability for the information posted on its website and by the lack of availability (falls) from the site which also made periodic stops for technical maintenance, the same way, the visitor explicitly accepts decline any responsibility on the part of the service, resulting from access or use of BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA. In addition, BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA reserves the right to modify any information that could appear on the website without any forewarning or to inform users such obligations, meaning enough with the publication in the present Web site.
BALNERIO DE ARCHENA can offer through this site, services or products that may be subject to some special conditions, which according to the cases, replace, and / or complete, and / or modify the present conditions, these additional conditions, They will be included in this document. The use you make of this website is entirely for your own risk, except in those cases stipulated by the law.
4.- COOKIES POLICY
Cookies can be, according to their persistence:
– Session Cookies: These are a type of cookies designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page.
– Permanent Cookies: These are a type of cookies in which the data are still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and treated for a defined period of time by the head of the cookie, and it can last from a few minutes to several years period. According to their purpose, they can be:
– Technical Cookies: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a website, platform or application and use of different options or services that exist in it as, for example, control traffic and data communication, identify the session, access parts of restricted access, remember the elements of an order, make the buying process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security features while browsing store content for broadcast video or sound or share content via social networks.
– Customization Cookies: those that allow the user to access the service with some features of a general nature predefined depending on a number of criteria in the user terminal such as would be the language, type of browser through which access to service, the locale from which you access the service, etc.
– Analysis Cookies: those that allow the responsible therefor, monitoring and analyzing the behavior of users of the websites to which they are linked. The information gathered through such cookies is used in measuring the activity of web , application or platform sites and profiling of user navigation of such sites, applications and platforms , in order to make improvements in based on analysis of usage data of the users of the service.
– Advertising Cookies: These are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service based on criteria such as the edited content or the frequency in which ads are displayed.
– Cookies behavioral advertising: they are those that enable the management, the most efficient way of advertising spaces, where appropriate, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on user behavior obtained through continued observing their browsing habits, allowing the developing of a specific profile to display ads based on the same.
BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA uses session cookies to optimize the use of system resources and improve the speed of loading web for this, use the following session cookies:
BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA uses its own cookies to improve navigation, the speed of the website and the benefits of it. The list of cookies we use and its features is as follows:
4.1.- HOW TO DISABLE COOKIES
The user may at any time choose which cookies you want to work on this site through: a) The browser settings, for example:
– From the Chrome browser, from https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/61416?hl=es
– From the Internet Explorer browser, from http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows-vista/block-or-allow-cookies
– From the Firefox browser, from https://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-web
– From the Safari browser, from http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1677?viewlocale=es_ES – From the Opera browser from http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies .html
- b) Using third-party tools: Other third-party tools available online, allowing users to detect cookies on every web site you visit and manage its deactivation , for example :
4.2. – THIRD-PARTY COOKIES
Third-party cookies are cookies that are installed on a website that is not being visited at the present time. Some advertising companies may use these types of cookies to track users, being these third-party companies that perform the installation of these cookies.
GOOGLE ANALYTICS SERVICE
The main functions of Google cookies are:
– Determine the domain to study.
– Distinguish between unique users.
– Remember the number and time of the previous visits.
– Collect information on the source of traffic.
– Determine the duration of a session.
– Determine the value of custom tracking variables.
By using this site you consent to treat your information by Google in the manner and for the purposes described above.
The cookies used by Google and its features are:
- a) __utma: This cookie lasts two years and is used to distinguish the user session.
- b) __utmb: This cookie lasts 30 minutes. It is used to determine new sessions and / or visits.
- c) __utmc: This cookie remains active as long as the browser session. It is a temporary cookie to indicate whether the session is open or closed and it is rarely used.
- d) __utmz: This cookie lasts six months. This cookie is used to calculate the traffic that comes from search engines (organic and PPC) advertising campaigns on display and navigation within the site itself (internal links).
- e) __utmv: This cookie lasts two years and is used to store data records, later to segmenting demographically.
- f) _ga: This cookie lasts two years and is used to distinguish users.
GOOGLE MAPS SERVICE
Google Maps allow the inclusion of maps on the websites of third parties such as the present. The cookies used by Google Maps are: SID, SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, NID, and PREF. They serve set several unique identifiers, except the PREF cookie, which is used to display preferences zoom maps. The PREF cookies have duration of one year. The SAPISID, APISID, SSID, HSID, SID, cookies have a duration of two years. The rest are session cookies, or have a short stay.
For more information, visit the following link:
For more information about the cookies used google maps, you can visit the following link:
WEB BEACONS SYSTEM
The website may use web beacons, can find more information here: https://es.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_bug consists of using images of a pixel by pixel color transparent, within the source code Web page. They are also known as “Web bugs ” and its use is common at sites using third-party services to monitor the flow of visitors on a website. These images used primarily third party technologies to monitor visitor activity: know which site pages you visit, when and from where (country / city), etc…
Web beacons can be used in conjunction with cookies to analyze the interaction of visitors with a particular site.
This site uses wordpress.org as content manager using the following session cookies for user authentication:
– PHPSESSID: Session generated by PHP, the programming language used for web development. It is a necessary cookie for operating the web.
For comments, and remember user data, the following cookies are used:
5.- LICENSE OF USE
All information contained in this website is protected by copyright. Unless express consent by BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA, total or partial reproduction of the contents of this website is strictly prohibited.
5.1. – ADDITIONAL TERMS
Any previously authorized by the provider application will be considered a serious breach of the rights of intellectual property of the author. The designs, logos, text and / or graphics outside the provider and that may appear on the website belong to their respective owners themselves responsible for any dispute that may arise in respect thereof. In any case, the lender has the express prior authorization from them. To make any comments concerning possible breaches of the rights of intellectual property, as well as any of the contents of the website, you can do so through the contact form is kept on the website or via email provided in these legal terms.
In compliance with the provisions of Law 15/1999 on December 13, Protection of Personal Data, we inform you that by completing this form you are giving express to you that your personal data are incorporated consent and treated in a file BALNERIO DE ARCHENA with the aim of handling your request. This file will be managed by BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA with TAX NUMBER A-30000145, and it will be properly managed and protected under the law.
Also, unless expressly stated otherwise, you may use your personal information to keep you informed of news and developments relating to our services. We guarantee that under no circumstances these data will be shared or transferred to third parties and informed of the possibility to exercise their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition to BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA, sending your request to the following address CARRETERA DEL BALNEARIO S / N, 30600 , ARCHENA (MURCIA) or via e-mail INFO@BALNEARIODEARCHENA.COM
7.- ANTI SPAM POLICY
BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA declared completely against sending of unsolicited commercial communications and any conduct or manifestation known as SPAM and also it declares committed to the fight against such abusive practices. You can contact us via the contact form or, failing that, by the email provided in these legal terms, to communicate and / or report any irregularity in relation to SPAM.
8.- DATA HOSTING
For technical and service quality reasons, BALNEARIO DE ARCHENA, it is hosted on the servers of the company Site5. The company has its registered office at 303 S Broadway , Suite 200-341 Denver, Colorado- 80209 Phone : ( 888 ) 748-3526 Fax: ( 925) 478-3115
You can find more information about Site5, in the / the following (s) link (s):
9.- APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
What are cookies?
A cookie is a file that is downloaded to your computer to access certain web pages. Cookies allow a website, among other things, store and retrieve information about browsing habits of a user or your computer. Cookies do not pose any harm to users’ computers or harm at all its operation
What kind of cookies used this site?
The application we use to collect and analyze information navigation is:
Google Analytics: www.google.com/analytics/ and http://www.google.es/intl/es/analytics/privacyoverview.html
This application has been developed by Google, which provides us the analysis service of our audience. This company may use this data to improve their own services and to provide services to other companies. You can meet such uses from the links provided.
This tool does not collect data names or names of users or mailing address from where they connect. The information obtained is related, for example, with the number of page views, language, social network in which our news is published, the city to which is assigned the IP address from which users access the number of users who visit us, frequency and recurrence of visits, time of visit, the browser used, operator or terminal type from which the visit is made.
We use this information to improve our site, identify new needs and assess improvements to be made in order to provide better service to users who visit us.
To allow, know, block or delete cookies installed on your computer you can do so by setting your browser options installed on your computer.
For example, you can find information on how to do if you use as your browser:
Firefox from here: http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/Deshabilitar%20cookies%20de%20terceros
Chrome from here: http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
Explorer from here: http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
Safari from here: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
Opera from here: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html