- Monday to Sunday: 10 a.m to 9 p.m (to 03/16 and from 11/01/2017 to 03/16/2018)
- Monday to Sunday: 10 a.m to 10 p.m (from 03/17 to 06/30 and 09/01 to 10/31/2017)
- Monday to Sunday: 10 a.m to 00 a.m (from 07/01 to 08/31)
– Until 03/16, from 11/01 to 12/01 and from 12/11 to 12/22/2017
- Monday to Friday (except bank holidays): Adults 10€ / Children 7€ / Night-time (from 6 p.m.) 7€
- Saturday, Sunday bank holidays and long weekends: Adults 17€ / Children 11€ / Night-time (from 6 p.m.) 13€
– From from 03/17 to 10/31, from 12/02 to 12/10 and from 12/23 to 12/31/2017
- Monday to Friday (except bank holidays): Adults 14€ / Children 8€ / Night-time (from 7 p.m.) 8€
- Saturday, Sunday bank holidays and long weekends: Adults 22€ / Children 12€ / Night-time (from 7 p.m.) 15€
*Night – time durings the months of July and Agust, will start from 09:00 p.m
With your all-day entrance to the Spa Thermal Swimming-pools you could enjoy two large pools, one indoor another outdoor, where have a bath surrounded by nature. And enjoy the healthy leisure of our hydrothermal services: cervical and lumbar jets, streams, waterfalls, Jacuzzi, water beds and the children´s pool where the little ones will also enjoy.
Use swimming-cap, swimming costume and flip-flops in the entire pools complex. We recommend bring a towel or bathrobe or you could hire it in the Swimming-pools Access. You could leave your belongings in the changing rooms’ lockers, inserting 1€ coin to recover later (Limited lockers) or padlock (you can buy it at the entrance shop at the Spa Thermal Swimming – pools.)
* We inform you that as of 2017/02/13, the Outdoor Pool of the Spa Thermal Pools , can only be enjoyed by adults (18 years or more).
In the same premises there is a large beach area, changing rooms, Chiringuito Piscina and Snack Bar La Piscina where tapas, salads , combination plates and daily specials: our paella, are offered.
Next to Snack Bar La Piscina is Restaurante el Agua, where you can enjoy a selection of tapas, taste our menus for sharing and tasting menu among others.
Besides short massages can be booked on the back, head or legs as well as our star massage, the Archena massage with mud and under thermal water showers. These are made in the Balnea Thermal Circuit or there are other beauty treatments in the Beauty Centre & Hairdresser.
Massages and additional services can be performed once booked and you could access again to the pools showing your ticket.
Don´t miss The Thermal Treatments Are, Roman Baths!
The Thermal Treatments Area is the heart of Balneario de Archena, where the spring of minero-medicinal thermal water is placed. It is located in the Hotel Termas (-2 floor), where are made the thermal treatments, which are an indispensable element in the field of health tourism and a reference both nationally and internationally.